Wednesday, February 1, 2017

January Fashion Trends

Current Fashion Trends (January 2017)

Jackets
Specifically denim and bomber jackets. Perfect for layering and practical for cold weather.

Tie Dye, watercolor and acid wash
Wether you DIY'ed your fit or bought it, it looks pretty good and gives major throwback vibes to summer camp for me.

Holographic
Nails, clothes, glasses, you name it. Holographic everything is in.

Overalls
You either LOVE or HATE the overall trend. I personally love it, but I'm too scared to cop some and wear them.

Crushed Velvet
The sight of this fabric makes me cringe. But it's no denying that it's a trend. Walk into any American eagle, forever 21, h&m etc. and crushed velvet us everywhere.

Chokers
One simple choker, or many chokers and necklaces layered can make or break an outfit.

Let me know on twitter if you think I missed a trend you thought was big this month (@whshemisphere). Check back next month for February's trends.

No comments:

Post a Comment